Thursday, September 16, 2010

When keeping it gully goes VERY wrong

New Gucci endorsement deal?
By Henéle Wright

What would be the motivation behind tattooing the designer brand Gucci's logo on your face? This is the question I ask myself, rhetorically, as I gaze at this young man's photo like a horrible accident that you just can't stop looking at.

I wonder if he aspires to be a rapper and has taken a cue from some famous rappers such as Game and Lil' Wayne? This sort of tattoo has certainly put his ability to secure mainstream forms of work in jeopardy.


Sound off and let me know what YOU think....

-Henéle

UPDATE: I found another picture of Gucci-Tatt Face to add....



As it appears in this second photo, this young dude is still in school. I would really like to know what his parent(s) and family have to say about his choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment